Property ID: 9602152
Presenting an exceptional entertainers family home with a sophisticated design and generous open plan interiors. It boasts a quiet tree lined Cul-de-sac Street that is only a 600 metre stroll to Bexley Norths’ cosmopolitan shopping strip. With its sunlit indoor/outdoor living areas, privacy for all family members is assured.
- Four spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
- Main bedroom with his & hers walk-in-robe & en-suite.
- Large & modern kitchen with 6 burner gas cooktop.
- Stainless steel appliances inc. range hood & dishwasher.
- Formal lounge & media rooms, timber flooring & ducted a/c.
- Open plan family/dining room with separate rumpus room.
- Bathroom with separate water closet & powder room.
- Three water closets in total & internal laundry with ext. access.
- Sunlit backyard with saltwater in-ground swimming pool.
- Large undercover pergola with timber decking & BBQ area.
- Gas hot water system and gas bayonet for winter heating.
- Double LUG with internal access, multiple water tanks.
- Walk to trains, shopping, and a variety of local eateries.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$505 p.w.|