Property ID: 11161826
Contact EMMANUEL FARDOULY 0405 322 222 for more info.
Note: There is a gas connection in the kitchen and in the outdoor entertaining area.
Magnificently sitting on an elevated 921sqm block of land in a quiet, Tuscan Waters cul-de-sac, 14 Stallion Glen, Glenwood presents with a very impressive street appeal that provides privacy and sweeping views. You will be greeted with an impeccable selection of timeless, high quality materials, fixtures and fittings that combine with the overall warmth and character of this marvellous family home.
This spectacular residence includes four oversized bedrooms all with built-in robes, plus a fifth bedroom and a large study on the ground floor as well as four full bathrooms, two upstairs and two downstairs. The main bedroom has a lovely outlook from it’s private balcony, two walk-in robes and a beautiful en-suite with a corner bath.
Amongst the many wonderful features throughout this vast family residence, we have listed a few standouts below.
- Huge entertainer’s kitchen with 40mm granite bench tops and feature granite splash-backs.
- Multiple living areas including two generously sized rumpus rooms.
- A fabulous backyard with an enormous alfresco entertaining area which is pre-plumbed and ready for an outdoor kitchen as well as large rear lawn with loads of space for kids to play.
- Triple garage measuring 8.5m x 8m with internal access and drive-through.
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning, ducted vacuum and alarm system.
- Large internal laundry with plenty of storage space.
Call Emmanuel Fardouly 0405 322 222 or George Choumaev 0415 842 108 now for more information.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|Land Area||921.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||174|
|Median Rental Price||$585 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||7|