Property ID: 17467424
Inspections strictly at the open home, next Sunday 23rd July at 1pm. Currently leased until March 2018 for $550pw.
Internal area: Approximately 71sqm. Outdoor terrace area: Approximately 114sqm.
Council rates: $1,248 per year. Strata Levies: $1,267.85 per qtr.
The best of both worlds – enjoy apartment living and still have the low maintenance outdoor space that you need for a proper clothes line, or if you’re planning a vege garden or moonlight spa or you just want extra entertaining space, this sunny two bedroom apartment and it’s dedicated private terrace has the space for it. Complete with an alfresco dining area, electronically operated retractable awning and an outdoor clothes line, this unique offering is situated in a well maintained security building with a lift and remote control secure parking.
Convenience of Coles supermarket is directly across the road as well as ground floor shops that include Australia Post, bottle shop, hair salon and day spa / massage, plus all of Brighton-Le-Sands’ wonderful cafe’s, restaurants and beach less than 100m walk. Rockdale train station is a 3 minute bus ride away.
- Loads of natural light enter the bedrooms and living areas which all have glass sliding doors opening to the entertaining terrace.
- Generously sized Polyurethane kitchen with a spacious granite bench top and eat-in breakfast bar, plenty of cupboard space, appliance cabinet and dishwasher.
- The bathroom has a separate bath and shower and large vanity with plenty of cupboard storage.
- Internal laundry and linen cupboard.
- Secure parking in a lockup storage cage which fits a car plus storage space.
- Elevator access to first floor and basement secure parking.
- New split system air conditioning unit.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.