Property ID: 9101404
To arrange a mid-week inspection, contact GEORGE CHOUMAEV 0415 842 108, or check the scheduled open home time this Saturday.
Nestled in one of Glenwood’s most convenient and peaceful family pockets, this very well maintained, five bedroom plus study family residence is 3 minutes walk to Parklea Public School, 4 minutes walk to the Balmoral T-Way buses and 7 minutes walk to the Bella Vista train station. Additionally, there is Glenwood Reserve and Swan Lake at the end of the street, which has a fantastic playground and undercover pavilion with multiple seating areas and BBQ facilities.
Perfect for a large family seeking quality interiors, it presents an abundance of formal entertaining and everyday living areas displaying high-end floor coverings such as marble tiles and polished Hardwood. It also features an upstairs kitchenette that adjoins the upstairs living area, solar panels, ducted air-conditioning, ducted vacuum and an open-plan, entertainers kitchen with a gas stove, breakfast bar and dishwasher.
- Large, low-maintenance undercover entertaining area with a pitched pergola.
- Five all large bedrooms with built-in robes, main bedroom with a large walk-in-robe and fully renovated en-suite.
- Prime location, excellent natural light and breezy cross-ventilation.
- Powder room / 3rd toilet downstairs (ample room for a shower)
- Large internal laundry.
- Quick and easy access to Norwest Business Park, Norwest Private Hospital and the M7 and M2 motorways
2017 Winners – Glenwood Agency Of The Year (ratemyagent). 2017 Major sponsor of the Glenwood Redbacks Soccer Club.
Selling or leasing your home? Call George Choumaev from Raine & Horne Bella Vista/Glenwood on 0415 842 108 for a free market appraisal.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|Land Area||450.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||185|
|Median Rental Price||$583 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||7|