Property ID: 17919994
A gorgeous 4 bedroom plus study home on a 469sqm block.
Completed with all of the builder’s upgrades as you see in the display homes, this beautiful home at 21 Wymar StreKellyville Ridge is only 200m to Stanhope Gardens Shopping Village, Leisure Center and the bus stop and is tucked away on a slightly elevated block in a very peaceful street.
Quality built by Clarendon Homes and generously proportioned presenting a variety of living areas, it has a gorgeous contemporary eat-in kitchen boasting a waterfall edge Ceasar bench-top, a feature glass splash back, European appliances, gas stove, range-hood and a dishwasher.
Step outside to a lovely and private covered entertaining area and manicured gardens which requiring minimal maintenance.
Many other impressive features include:
- Double sized bedrooms all with built-in robes plus a walk-in robe and en-suite to the main bedroom.
- Plantation shutters, ducted air-conditioning, gas heating outlet and ducted vacuum.
- Large study or 5th bedroom located on the ground floor.
- Upstairs living area that opens to a sunny and breezy balcony with elevated district views.
- A large auto-remote garage with internal access and space for storage.
- Large internal laundry and ground floor powder room.
- Only 15 minutes walk to future Kellyville train station.
Come and discover the many other inclusions this amazing home has to offer!
Selling or leasing your home? Call George Choumaev on 0415 842 108 for a free market appraisal.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||143|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||47|
|Median Rental Price||$485 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|