Property ID: 17103184
Contact EMMANUEL FARDOULY 0405 322 222 to arrange a mid-week inspection, or attend the scheduled open home this Saturday.
Situated on a level block in a peaceful location, this low maintenance home presents a renovated kitchen with a Caesar stone waterfall-edge benchtop and all new appliances including a brand new stand-alone oven and gas stove and rangehood.
Step out to a generously sized outdoor entertaining area and pergola, plus a garden shed and a spacious rear lawn.
Conveniently located six minutes walk to Stanhope Gardens Shopping Village, Blacktown Leisure Centre Stanhope and the bus stop.
Other great features include:
- Brand new appliances including a gas stove in the stunning waterfall-edge Caesar stone kitchen.
- Bathroom, separate toilet and an ensuite.
- 2 x split system air-conditioning units plus a natural gas heating outlet and near new gas hot water system.
- Garden shed and linen cupboard.
- Built-in robes to 2 bedrooms. The third bedroom has been fitted with additional sliding doors to easily transform this bedroom into another living area, office, play room or dining room.
- Easy access to the M7 and M2 motorways, Norwest Business Park & Private hospital.
Selling or leasing your home? Call Emmanuel Fardouly from Raine & Horne Bella Vista / Glenwood on 0405 322 222 for a free market appraisal.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|Land Area||360.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||134|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|