Property ID: 17102375
Freestanding brick terrace home which has been fully renovated and extended is sure to impress. Situated on the Brunswick East border with Lygon Street very close by. Stroll to everything Brunswick’, shopping, eateries, cafes and all modes of transport.
• Formal entrance hallway
• Three spacious bedrooms with BIRs (one with OFP)
• Central bathroom with separate shower and freestanding bathtub
• Fully fitted laundry
• Separate w/c
• Fully fitted Smeg kitchen with 900mm upright stove, oven, dishwasher and large walk in pantry
• Huge open plan living, bathed in natural light to furnish at will
• Decked entertaining and car accommodation
Featuring: polished timber floors, alarm system, split system heating and cooling throughout, window furnishings and off street parking.
Entertain your friends with ease and enjoy this beautiful home in fabulous location with style and class.
For a Private Inspection Contact Pieter Speziale 0418 385 288
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||244|
|Median Rental Price||$535 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||331|
|Median Rental Price||$385 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|