Property ID: 17520103
Acquire a spectacular 2 bedroom, double balcony, ground floor unit located seconds away from Canley Vale Station and CBD. It ticks all the boxes in a unit for living, investing and everything in between. THIS UNIT IS A MUST INSPECTION!
An incredible opportunity for investors, young or small families looking to live in moments away from Canley Vale’s vibrant community, filled with signature restaurants, specialty stores and all at the convenience of public train and bus stations as well as Canley Vale High School.
- INCREDIBLE LOCATION!
- DESIRED GROUND FLOOR + 2 BALCONY ACCESS!
- 2 Spacious Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Welcoming combined lounge and dining area leading into balcony
- Separate Kitchen with separate laundry room
- Updated bathroom with extra balcony through bedroom
- Tiling layout throughout + 2 split system air-conditioning
- Parking space behind complex and ample street parking
- Potential Rent: $330 – $350 per week
- Potential 3rd bedroom conversion to increase rental potential!
- Highly motivated vendors with instructions to sell!
- Total area: 106sqm
- Canley Vale Station: 7 MIN WALK (550M)
- Canley Vale CBD: 8 MIN WALK (600M)
- Canley Vale High School: 9 MIN WALK (900m)
- Cabramatta CBD: 4 MIN DRIVE (1.4km)
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||62|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|