Property ID: 9589186
Privately set in a quiet and well maintained complex just minutes to Castle Towers, local schools and transport links, this oversized two bedroom unit offers exceptionally spacious living throughout and is sure to tick all the boxes.
Offering house like proportions (approximately 185sqm), this light filled residence offers a modern kitchen, modern bathrooms and two balconies overlooking the peaceful complex gardens. Added extras include air-conditioning, large garage with storage space as well as use of the sparkling in-ground swimming pool.
Here is your chance to secure an excellent property in a perfect location, don’t let this opportunity pass!
- generous gas kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
- spacious master bedroom with large built in robe, ensuite and its own balcony
- second bedroom with built in robe
- air conditioning, ceiling fans and internal laundry
- large balcony with lush garden views
- double automatic garage and storage space (approximately 5m x 9m)
- sparkling in-ground swimming pool in complex, security building with lift access
- walk to Castle Towers shops and entertainment precinct as well as the future Castle Hill Train station
- 30m stroll to local park on Purser
- currently tenanted until July 2018
|Building / Floor Area||185 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||445|
|Median Rental Price||$675 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||166|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|