Safeguarding Your Investment
Why Choose Us?
Our company is your number one choice when it comes to property management. We aim to exceed your expectations in terms of service, safeguard your investment and maximise your rental income.
- We use a team of PROFESSIONALS who are SPECIALISTS to manage your investment
- We use high IMPACT, INNOVATIVE marketing to find tenants quicklyWe take GREAT CARE to select the right tenant
- We are committed to provided a level of service unmatched in the industry
- We use FULLY DOCUMENTED, DETAILED POLICIES and PROCEDURES to ensure consistently great service
- We will COMMUNICATE with you regularly be it through phone, mail or internet to keep you fully informed on all important matters relating to the leasing and management of your property
We deliver by...
Safeguarding your valuable investment property every step of the way with professional Property Management personnel using thorough and reliable procedures beginning with the tenant selection process, inspection timetables, dispute management and resolutions, programmed maintenance, reports to investors and finally appropriate disbursement of tenants’ bonds.
We start as we mean to end – thorough, educated, detailed, timely, responsive and helpful.
Should any issue arise, our job is to provide the best possible solutions for the best outcome.
Carefully selecting the RIGHT tenant
- All prospective tenants are thoroughly SCREENED using our 4 stage screening process
1. 100 point ID check (similar to the banks)
2. Employment verification
3. National tenancy database search
4. Comprehensive tenancy, business and personal reference checking
- Prospective tenants are APPROVED by our Specialist Leasing Consultants and a Senior Property Manager before any tenancy documentation is entered into
- We offer property owners the opportunity to meet and/or approve prospective tenants
MAXIMISING your rental income
We use highly skilled new business managers and leasing consultants who SPECIALISE in assessing the market rental value of properties based on:
- Market conditions
- Comparable property rents
- Vacancy factors
- General condition of the property
- Tenant quality & tenancy length
- Our Specialist Leasing Consultants will ACTIVELY SELL your property to prospective tenants