|Price Guide $425,000.00neg
|Charters Towers 07 4787 4788
12 Lister Street, MOSMAN PARK, 4820, Queensland
Here is an exceptionally presented property situated in Mosman Park. Number 12 Lister Street is nothing short of the complete family package and delivers with every aspect. Most recently this property has undergone some renovations including stunning new floor tiles throughout the living areas as well as new kitchen and the home has been freshly painted throughout.
Internally the home is very spacious and features combined kitchen and dining area which leads into the large living room. There are 4 spacious bedrooms away from the living areas all with built-ins and the master features an ensuite. The home is fully air-conditioned throughout via ducted evaporative as well as split system air-conditioning to 3 of the bedrooms. Situated off the dining area is a well-appointed office with built in solid timber shelving providing this room with a great finish. The main bathroom is very generous in size with built in linen, as well as the internal laundry which features built in storage as well as outside access.
Externally this home provides a large entertainment area to the rear of the home, just great for the weekend bbq and family gatherings. Centrally positioned to the rear of the block is a stunning in-ground salt water pool with rock water feature, spa jets, outdoor shower and timber gazebo – just perfect.
Dad hasn’t been forgotten either and there is a fully lockable 3 bay masonry block shed with 1 bay enclosed into a workshop and storage area as well as an additional toilet. There is also a submersible bore on the property with an approximate flow rate of 13,000 litres per hour. Wipe out electricity bills with the 5KW Solar system and Solar hot water system.
When it comes to future options this property also provides the option of subdivision. Currently the property has two street access however the option is there to subdivide into two blocks pending council approval.
- Block Size:3,817m2 , Fully fenced with subdivision potential. Two street access.
- Formal tiled entry.
- Kitchen/Dining: Combined, spacious new kitchen, dishwasher, floor tiles. Stainless appliances, large pantry, ceramic
cooktop, electric wall oven, double stainless sink, evap. a/c.
- Lounge/living room: very large with near new carpet, ducted air, entertainment area access.
- Office: Good size with built in timber hardwood shelving – great addition.
- Bedrooms: 4 large bedrooms, all with built-ins, ducted air as well as split-system a/c’s, master features a tiled
- Bathroom: Large main bathroom with shower over bath, built in linen, large vanity and mirror, separate toilet.
- Ensuite: fully tiled with shower recess, new vanity & mirror, new toilet.
- Laundry: Spacious internal laundry with built in linen, plastic tub with tiled splashbacks, outside access.
- Entertainment area: Privately positioned spacious all weather entertainment area to the rear of the home.
- Shed: Masonry block 3 bay shed with 1 bay enclosed as storage and workshop area with side door access, 2 bays with
roller doors. Additional toilet and basin.
- Pool: Deluxe in-ground pool with rock water feature, spa jets, outdoor shower and timber gazebo, surrounded by
- Back of block: “Optional” subdivision opportunity pending council approval.
- Car accommodation: 5 car off street accommodation.
- Bore with submersible pump, 13,000litres (approx..)per hour.
- Additional fenced yard area between the home and pool area.
This property really does tick all of the boxes, great secure location, close to all amenities, contact Lisa Palmer today to arrange your inspection at 12 Lister Street today on 0438 852 136.