Property ID: 17997033
What a fantastic buy, this split level brick home that is currently rented for $220 p/w is a perfect solid investment property or great for any family to enjoy. This home is 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, garage off the side of the house that could be converted into a large theatre room, or teenage retreat because there is a 2 bay shed and loads of room to add more sheds.
It’s always hard to find a property that has so much potential but this property certainly does. As it’s positioned with 2 street access that allows fantastic use of the back yard. With a large 1239m2 block there is loads of room to add whatever you choose. The downstairs area of the house is all living area with the 4th bedroom and upstairs and all of the other bedrooms and another bathroom.
• Split level brick home
• Bedrooms: Upstairs: 3 bedrooms; main being a large room with carpet, fan and split system. 2nd: large room with built in’s carpet and fan. 3rd: carpet, fan and room for built in’s. Downstairs: 4th bedroom with built in and fan. This room could be either for 4th bedroom or large office to work from home with.
• Bathroom: upstairs; bath/shower, vanity linen cupboard with separate toilet.
• Bathroom: Downstairs: shower & toilet just of the side of the laundry.
• Laundry: inside with tub.
• Kitchen: Large kitchen with electric wall oven, electric stove top, deep pot draws and lino on the floor.
• Dining Area: smaller area off the side of the kitchen and could have a formal dining area in lounge room.
• Lounge Room: large area with large split system and fan. This room has direct access to outside which would be absolutely perfect if there was a large timber deck off the back of the house.
• Garage: 1 car garage off side of the house with access through the laundry and easy access to 2nd bathroom. This has use potential to create a rumpus room or teenage retreat.
• Sheds: 2 bay shed with 2 roller doors. 1 garden shed.
• 2 street access
• 1239m2 fully fenced yard
This is a fantastic opportunity to buy a solid split level family home with huge potential of creating quite a special home. Please call Lisa Palmer at Raine & Horne Charters Towers for an appointment today.
|Land Area||1,239.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||2|