Property ID: 11196209
What a winner this one is; in a lovely quiet street, on 1012m2 fully fenced block, 3 bay shed, and a very solid, neat and tidy characteristic timber home on cement and steel stumps. This really is a fantastic package and still left with so much potential to add more value to this property.
This lovely Queenslander has stunning pine polished floors in most of the living areas, carpet in the rest of the house, 3 bedrooms or 2 and an office and front enclosed verandah. This area is quite large and has the real potential of creating another bedroom and still have a sun room or just a welcoming entrance.
As this house has been freshly painted not that long ago and with modern kitchen and bathroom there really is very little to be done. The practical flow of the house works very well for a family, not too small and not too big, just right! The modern kitchen is much larger than what it looks with deep pot draws, dishwasher and large pantry and plenty of room for the larger fridge.
This house gives you the warm and fuzzies! Home is where the heart is type of property really!
• Characteristic Queenslander with nearly everything done.
• Fully cladded on the outside so no painting to be done!
• Kitchen: modern kitchen that suites the style of the house. Pantry, dishwasher, electric free standing stove, deep pot draws and so much more.
• Lounge/Dining: nicely sized area, the hub of the home being right in the centre. Beautiful pine polished floors that give you the warm and homely feel to this property.
• Bedrooms: main with built in’s and fan, 2nd large room with box air-conditioner and wall fan. 3rd: smaller room with box air-conditioner and fan. All bedrooms with carpet.
• Bathroom: great area with fabulous storage; shower, vanity and loads of storage and toilet.
• Front enclose verandah: carpet and quite a large area that has huge potential to create a 4th bedroom and still have a lovely sunroom or welcoming entrance.
• Laundry: downstairs but fully lockable, laundry tub, large solar hot water system and small storage cupboard.
• Shed: 3 Bay shed with 2 roller doors and 1 access door.
• Cement and steel stumps.
• Fully fenced 1012m2 block.
What more do you want? This property truly has a welcoming and warm feeling to it, it would be lovely for any family to enjoy. Please call Lisa Palmer at Raine & Horne Charters Towers to arrange an appointment today.
|Land Area||10,122.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$270 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||2|