Please email applications to: [email protected]
To apply online go to: www.applyreply.com.au/rhconcord
It is required that all persons over the age of 18 years who are to reside at the property applied for, complete a separate application form in full even if they are not to be a primary lease holder.
Each applicant must supply a copy of the following:
- Rental ledger history of rent payments or rent receipts
- Photo identification such as drivers licence or passport
- Evidence of income such as pay slips x (3)
- Proof of address e.g. electricity account or Water rates
- References & Current bank statement
Only fully completed applications with the correct attached documents will be processed.
The agent/owner has the right to accept or deny this application. No further discussion or correspondence will be entered into.
The property will remain on the market until an application has been approved and deposit received.
Please phone our office after emailing the application form to make sure we have received all pages clearly.
If the application is not accepted all documents will be destroyed by shredding.
Should the owner accept this application, a congratulations email will be sent and the reservation fee will be credited towards the rent.
If the applicant advises that he/she does not wish to take the premises once a deposit has been paid then the owner may keep the entire deposit. The reservation fee is equivalent to one week rent.
This is payable by Bank cheque, Money Order or electronic deposit.
Cash and personal cheques are not accepted.
Notice to Applicants:
- Upon approval and acceptance of your application, all monies must be paid in full by Bank Cheque, Money Order or electronic deposit made payable to Raine and Horne Concord.
- You agree to take the property as it was inspected.
- Keys will not be available for collection until the lease start date and only during office hours.
- We do not accept transfer of bonds
- Rent payments are accepted weekly, fortnightly or calendar month in advance only.
I consent to the information in this application being verified