Why Choose Us to Sell Your Property
True Area Specialist
You need look no further than our recent sales to see why we are recognised as a leading agent on the Lower North Shore area. We truly know your suburb and property prices.
More than 12,000 current buyers are registered with us, making our database one of the biggest in the area. Every person who attends an open for inspection gets a follow-up call to discuss your property.
We are leaders in the technology race, setting us apart from the rest:
- Internet Top Spot – We own Top Spot positions on realestate.com.au and domain.com.au, guaranteeing greater exposure for your property than any other agency can provide.
- Professional Photography and State-of-the-Art Floor Plans – First impressions are very important to potential buyers.
- Front Window Display – Our cutting-edge LCD digital window display advertises your property 24/7. It offers potential buyers more information and pictures, generating more interest for your property.
- Raine and Horne flashmag – No other agency advertises its properties through a high-quality e-magazine that is emailed to 26,000 registered buyers on the Lower North Shore. Going out to the entire database of Raine & Horne offices in the area, this tool allows all of our local offices to showcase your property.
- SMS/MMS on Request – SMS and MMS services on all our brochures and signboards enable buyers to instantly receive pictures and floor plans on their mobile phones.
Because getting the maximum number of people to your open for inspections is the key to a successful sale, we think beyond traditional real estate advertising avenues and utilise advertising space at Wollstonecraft station. This exposes our properties to more than 4000 commuters who pass by every day.
With decades of experience behind us, we are master negotiators. This has helped us to achieve many of the price records in the area.
Nationally, Raine & Horne has more than 300 offices and in excess of 2000 sales agents globally, all of whom can help find a buyer for your property. We are regularly in contact with other offices, helping buyers from outside our area find the right property here. And our many offices across Asia Pacific, Middle East and Europe, mean global exposure for your property.
To buyers, the Raine & Horne brand represents experience, integrity, honesty and enthusiasm.
At Raine & Horne Crows Nest we work in teams of two. Two agents will be at your property for each open house inspection, which means buyers get their questions answered and leave with all the information about the property they need.
The more prospective buyers we find for your property, the higher the end price will be. That’s why we do everything we can to make buyers as comfortable and informed as possible throughout the sales process.
Our mobiles are on 24/7 so that we can answer vendors’ and buyers’ enquiries. We send feedback after each open for inspection, and a weekly wrap up. We promise to do what we say we will do.
All our sales staff regularly undergo training to improve their negotiation, marketing and listening skills. Better training means higher property prices.