Property ID: 9784677
Located in the desirable suburb of Stuart Park, within the Tipperary Waters Marina Estate and being only a short drive to the Darwin CBD, Waterfront District, walking trails and local shops, this bright, neutrally decorated and recently re-furbished townhouse, is beautifully presented in near new condition and presents an opportunity for either an owner occupier or an astute investor.
Well positioned at the end of the complex with only 1 direct neighbour, being very low maintenance but providing both courtyard and balcony spaces, this city fringe, pet friendly townhouse, has both the space and features utilised in more recent and modern designed townhouses, with a fantastic use of the outdoor spaces available.
Other great features include:
• Fully tiled and with split air conditioning fitted throughout
• Three generous sized bedrooms on the upper floor
• Master bedroom suite has an en suite, walk in robe and private balcony access
• A full bathroom upstairs and an additional toilet off the downstairs internal laundry area, with additional storage spaces
• A modern kitchen with quality appliances and granite bench tops
• An external lockable storage room adjacent to the double carport
• NBN is in place and available
• The end unit in a complex of only 12 with a secure electric vehicle gate
This property provides a wonderful opportunity to secure a re-furbished, modern design townhouse, located in the sought after suburb of Stuart Park, within a smaller, secured and low maintenance complex, with pets being permissible.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$570 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|