Property ID: 11182075
Are you looking for a comfortable elevated home? Make the most of the beautiful tropics with the sensational 57m2 deck, bringing a whole new meaning to outdoor living! The owners are reluctant to leave, this is your opportunity to reap all the benefits.
• Enjoy the outdoor lifestyle on the upstairs rear deck that extends the full length of the house with privacy and versatility
• You will love this beautifully presented home, particularly the treetop outlook
• Large 826m2 block- fabulous area for the kids and pets to enjoy
• Open plan living and lounge space with polished floorboards throughout
• Modernised galley kitchen with dishwasher, surround benches and servery
• Upgraded bathroom, with shower over the bath and separate toilet
• Master bedroom is inviting and spacious
• Remaining two bedrooms have built in robes and air conditioning
• Downstairs has the added benefit of an extra room that could be utilised as an office or bedroom
• Massive downstairs area to entertain double the size of the norm.
• Laundry and garden shed as well as plenty of room for vehicles and/or boats
• Well established luscious tropical gardens surround the house
• Within close proximity to schools, transport and shops and only a short commute to Darwin CBD
A must see, a home that has plenty on offer plus that fabulous feeling of living in amongst the treetops above everyone else!
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|