Property ID: 10070045
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase an impressive two bedroom executive apartment located in the heart of Parap only moments stroll to Parap shops and Saturday markets, schools, parks and public transport.
• Spacious lounge/dining area with floor to ceiling sliding doors, an abundance of natural lighting and direct access to the outdoor entertaining area with fresh breezes and views over the private swimming pool and manicured gardens
• Kitchen with granite bench tops, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage
• Master bedroom features ensuite, built in wardrobe and direct balcony access
• Second bedroom has air conditioning, built in wardrobe, louvered windows to catch the breeze and natural lighting
• Quality fixtures and air conditioning throughout
• Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, full length mirror, frosted glass and king size shower
• Internal laundry and double secure underground parking space with store room
• Building features security access to all doors and car park, manicured gardens and sparkling swimming pool
• Currently tenanted at $680 per week with the option to extent the lease for a further three months if desired.
It is very rare for such an opportunity to purchase an executive property located on the fringe of Darwin City in high demand with excellent returns and fully furnished.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|