Property ID: 17747162
Located in a beautiful area in Gunn moments from the Sanctuary Lakes is this fantastic lowset home. Ideal for the first home buyer with simplicity in mind.
– Tiled and air-conditioning throughout provides easy upkeep with all the characteristics you would expect
– Ample cupboard and bench space in a functional kitchen which is separate from the open dining and living areas
– Three bedrooms with built in robes ensures there is room for the whole family, master bedroom features its own ensuite and walk in robe
– Main bathroom is complete with separate bath and shower
– Fenced side access to the rear yard with enough room to secure a boat and including a large garden shed
– The low maintenance yard and house will see you enjoying your spare time with friends and family on the rear patio taking in the tranquil surrounds.
Situated in an established family friendly suburb, with lakes and parks only a short distance away, within minutes of local schools and the Palmerston CBD, and only a short 20 minute commute to Darwin CBD this property would make an ideal first home or investment.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||45|
|Median Rental Price||$515 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|