Property ID: 18479033
Here is the chance to purchase a four bedroom family home located in a highly desirable suburb in a quiet leafy street only minutes stroll to Casuarina Square, parks, schools and public transport.
Built on an 817m2 block, you will have plenty of space for family and pets to run around in the landscaped gardens.
• Open plan lounge/dining area with split system air conditioning and louvered windows to capture the cool breeze.
• Bedrooms one, two & three all include built in wardrobes, split system air conditioning and louvered windows.
• Fourth bedroom is perfect for a home office with natural lighting and split system air conditioning.
• Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar, plenty of storage and counter space and a direct view of the swimming pool & backyard.
• Undercover outdoor entertaining area, the perfect place to relax and enjoy Darwin’s tropical lifestyle.
• Sparkling swimming pool with high fencing and approval for shade sails.
• The home will come as vacant possession with the tenants vacating on 30/6/18.
This is the perfect opportunity to purchase a family home in the heart of the Northern Suburbs within walking distance to some of the best schools in Darwin.
|Land Area||817.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$585 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||0|