Property ID: 17966228
Uniquely renovated and redesigned, this elegantly finished home boasts a modern interior with a refined class that you won’t often find in a rural home.
Step outside and take in the peace and tranquillity, with no neighbours in sight! Whether you’re buying for investment or as an owner occupier this 6 acre property will provide the space you can sit back and enjoy with no interruption from the world around.
The home is situated at the rear of the block, providing privacy as soon as you enter the driveway and wind your way through to the meticulously renovated highset house.
Features we love:
• Contemporary, sizeable kitchen with ample cupboard space, stone bench tops and an island bench
• Complimented by the open plan living and dining area that opens through glass sliding doors to an expansive wooden deck, the ultimate in alfresco entertaining!
• The sprawling deck optimises the view of the native bushland and beyond
• Two bedrooms with built-in robes are located upstairs with an additional bedroom down stairs with its own ensuite perfect for a teenagers retreat or for guests.
• A breath taking bathroom has been expertly designed to maximise space and function with a stunning laundry room with Bamboo counter tops, exposed feature pendant lighting, a separate bathroom with walk in shower and twin overhead waterfall shower heads plus a custom vanity and a separate toilet
• The home has polished timber floors, louvered windows and is fully air-conditioned with ceiling fans throughout for easy cool living.
• The home cleverly includes an attic storage space, built in linen press, under home parking / entertaining space, reticulated gardens, garden shed, gravelled driveway and so much more.
With direct access to the Elizabeth River, complete with a share boat ramp and private fishing dock, you can easily flick the rod and not worry about any disturbance from others. Come and see for yourself, this truly remarkable property, in a stunning location ready for you to enjoy and relax in all year round.
|Building / Floor Area||215 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|