Property ID: 8213941
Here is your chance to own a well maintained three bedroom home located in a quiet street in the heart of Karama. Minutes stroll to parks, schools, shops and public transport without the huge price tag.
– Separate dining and lounge room with exposed timber beams, slate walls and an abundance of natural light
– Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances, timber cupboards, breakfast bar, plenty of storage and garden views.
– Three impressive bedrooms with air conditioning, new fans, carpet flooring and new blinds.
– Bathroom with sizeable shower, natural light, floor to ceiling tiles and separate toilet.
– Outdoor alfresco entertaining area with fans, ideal for relaxing and enjoying Darwin’s tropical lifestyle.
– Private fenced spa surrounded by manicured gardens
– Curving pathways leading through the landscaped gardens surrounding the house.
– Secure undercover parking for 2 cars, plus easy additional parking for a boat, trailer or caravan.
This house will attract a huge amount of interest so you will need to get in quickly as it is rare to find such an amazing property in a desirable location at this price.
This property would make the perfect first home or investment and is ready to move into and enjoy straight away.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||44|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|