Property ID: 17532802
This stunning two bedroom home is situated on an 817sqm block providing an abundant amount of room yet still being a low maintenance property with beautiful well established gardens. The property has been freshly painted and is ready for someone to make it their home.
- Featuring two fantastic sized bedrooms with extra-large built in robes
- The airy kitchen comes complete with a gas stove, dishwasher and has an abundant amount of bench and cupboard space
- This block style home is fully tiled and air-conditioned throughout with fans which makes it fantastic for Darwin weather as it keeps the home nice and cool all year round
- The family bathroom is fitted with a shower over bath and direct access to the back patio area
- Boasting a huge backyard with an lovely covered outdoor patio area overlooking the in-ground spa, relax and take in the tropical surroundings
- Security screens installed on all the windows and entry doors provides that extra peace of mind.
- The property is completely fenced with a sliding front gate leading to the undercover carport with plenty of room for a second vehicle with plenty of space for side access to the rear of the property
Located within close proximity to local schools and shopping centres and only a short 20 minute commute to Darwin CBD, this is a fantastic property and definitely at the right price. Come and inspect today it won’t disappoint.
|Land Area||817.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$325 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-17 %|