Property ID: 5945209
Fresh is the key word here with freshly painted walls inside and out, freshly serviced and fresh to the market.
– Three great sized bedrooms all with mirrored robes and air conditioning
– The master bedroom is located off the main living area of the house and boasts a spacious walk in robe and ensuite
– Living space provides two living areas and dining with the kitchen centrally located
– The kitchen is spacious and functional and offers a huge pantry, space for the dishwasher and microwave nook, modern stainless steel oven and double sinks.
– A family bathroom offers a separate shower and bath perfect for all the family and the internal laundry has sliding door access to the back yard
– Outside entertaining is made easy with an undercover area just off the kitchen, perfect for friends and family to enjoy
– If you fancy yourself a bit of a green thumb you can make your mark in the garden or just keep the lawn for a bit of backyard cricket
Other features include a double carport, garden shed and double gate access to the backyard.
Located at the end of a quiet street on 640m2 and just minutes to Palmerston CBD, make a fresh start and call this home.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||46|
|Median Rental Price||$505 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$498 p.w.|