Property ID: 18196006
Fantastic , solid, lowset home in the sought after family orientated suburb of Farrar. Situated on a substantial 813 square metre allotment. This property is intended to create the perfect tropical lifestyle with its well designed floor plan and low maintenance style of living.
Embracing our tropical climate with massive wrap around verandahs, this property has been cleverly designed to maximise outdoor living. Undercover with ceiling fans, the previous owners utilised one section as an outdoor lounge space, and another as the ultimate in alfresco entertaining!
- Superb kitchen that is sure to impress with its vast amount of storage
- Expansive living is perfect for entertaining with the central kitchen overlooking the dining and lounge area flowing towards the outdoor entertaining precinct
- Relax in the outdoor entertaining area while taking in the view of the enticing spa and pool
- Super sized master bedroom providing plenty of space, a large walk in robe and ensuite
- Remaining bedrooms are all fantastic in size and provide built in robes
- Tiled and air-conditioned with security screens throughout
- Garden shed for all your tools
- Side gate access for a boat or trailer
- Energy efficient solar panels
- NBN ready with hard wired WIFI booster
Locality wise, the home is close to public transport , minutes from child care facilities and local schools, shopping centres including the new Gateway Precinct, Palmerston Health Precinct and the soon to be Palmerston Hospital while only a 20 minute commute to Darwin City.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$570 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|