Property ID: 10369216
This home is tucked away in a quiet family orientated court. It features larger than most living areas and a very practical family friendly floor plan. Only a hop, skip and jump to lakes, walking paths, parks and school.
• The central kitchen is very practical and features a large pantry, plenty of bench and storage space and overlooks the outdoor entertaining area
• Large living rooms that could easily double as a dining room and also an addition living space at the rear of the home; all opening onto the rear verandah
• The master bedroom is situated at the front of the home and features a walk in robe and ensuite
• The remaining bedrooms are down the hall way and feature built in robes and air-conditioning
• The main bathroom boasts a separate shower, bath with toilet seperate
• Extra features include an internal laundry, air-conditioning and window coverings throughout
• Outside you will be pleasantly surprised by the undercover entertaining area overlooking the rolling green lawn
• Garden shed, undercover parking for two and reticulation are just a few additional features in this cosy home in Pinanga Court!
This home is in arguably the best suburb of Palmerston with everything you would possibly want at your fingertips.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$445 p.w.|