Property ID: 11073609
Quietly placed amongst lush tropical gardens, enjoying a second floor rear setting of the popular Watersedge’ security building, this smartly appointed sanctuary offers easy-care living footsteps to Narrabeen. This spacious and private residence designed with high quality finishes throughout, offers a stunning haven for entertaining with an easy-care in/outdoor floorplan, footsteps to Narrabeen Beach, Lake and trendy eateries.
• Bright and airy interiors reflect its beach surrounds, lush garden outlook
• Set at the rear of the Watersedge’ building
• Generous open plan living and dining space flowing to spacious undercover entertaining area with BBQ gas bayonet
• Modern gas kitchen with Casearstone benches and stainless steel appliances
• Spacious bedroom with built-ins and access to balcony
• Contemporary fully tiled bathroom includes a shower over bath configuration
• Internal New York Style laundry, gas bayonet
• Pet friendly complex
• Security car space, storage shed at rear of carspace, intercom access, immaculate common areas, ample visitor parking
• A prime lifestyle pad, smart investment opportunity, or perfect lock-up and leave
• Positioned footsteps from vibrant eateries, buses at your doorstep, stroll to the beach
Water Rates: $168 pq approx.
Council Rates: $312 pq approx.
Strata Levies: $681 pq approx.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||20|
|Median Rental Price||$913 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||177|
|Median Rental Price||$585 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|