Property ID: 17299941
Located on the edge of buzzing Bondi Junction, this large, north-facing apartment with high harbour views captures the very essence of the phrase “renovator’s delight”. Untouched by any significant remodelling in decades, it is a rare opportunity: a blank canvas poised for a discerning owner to transform into a ideal home. With the right touch and a modern update, it is simply a delightful, light-filled home “waiting to happen”.
With fantastic northern balcony and smaller enclosed southern one, both offering great views, it currently features three bedrooms across a sizeable floorplan, with kitchen, two bathrooms, internal laundry and storage space. But, really, the current specifications are not the point. The point is, rather, that this is an enormous space that stands at-the-ready for a contemporary overhaul. With huge flexibility with regards to potential layout, this is an exciting chance for those looking to create a personalised vision of home.
The key addition of lock-up garage is a substantial convenience, while its proximity to the Westfield shopping complex and the transport and amenities of Bondi Junction is very handy. Add the fact it is literally up the road from Bondi Beach, plus the cool eateries of Bondi Rd, and the end result is a stunning chance to shape a great space in an ever-popular area.
- Un-renovated in decades, poised for astute remodelling
- Rare chance to purchase a “blank canvas” property
- Views from balcony, living area + bedroom to Sydney Harbour
- Level lift access in well-maintained security building
- Dual north-south aspect feat large proportioned rooms
- Currently three bedrooms, all of generous size
- Two existing bathrooms, one with full bathtub
- Plenty of storage space in a number of locations
- Terrific investor opportunity or fine place to renovate + settle into
- 2-minute walk to shopping, eateries, cafes and bars
- A must-see renovators’ apartment in sought-after area
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$920 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||226|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|