Property ID: 18693425
Representing Ben Buckler at its charming best, this super-cute 3-bedroom garden apartment is an awesome beachside surprise packet with a semi-like layout and lovely bright aspect. Situated in the Art Deco “Kingsley Hall”, it is a beautiful sanctuary, with a total of 3 outdoor spaces highlighted by a large backyard entertainer’s terrace and living room with south-facing balcony.
Located on one of North Bondi’s most sought-after streets, just a quick walk to the beach, polished original floorboards greet the eye upon entry, the home opening south to the immaculate living room, adjoining kitchen and onto a lovely balcony. A main bedroom at the front of the house leads to an elegant on-title courtyard, while the 2nd bedroom is a bright space with the bathroom adjacent. Adding massive appeal is a further lower-level bedroom suite, a sublime zone accessed by internal stairs, in turn opening onto the rear terrace and backyard.
Tastefully renovated and showcasing a deft integration of indoor/outdoor living, this home combines old-world beach character with the utmost comforts of today, the end result being an enviable home in prime location. A sweet haven with the beach itself plus cafes, eateries and the sought-after village vibe of North Bondi right on the doorstep, this is a fabulous residence poised to grant the new owner brilliant beach living.
- Lovingly renovated Art Deco apartment, superbly appointed
- Located in a small block, very quiet, peaceful and full of light
- Fantastic living area w polished floorboards, plantation shutters
- 2 double bedrooms, both with b/ins, carpeted lower bedroom suite
- Huge rear terrace, main level balcony, lovely sunny front terrace
- Functional bathroom with nearby internal laundry connections
- Sleek kitchen, Miele gas cooking, stone benches, dishwasher
- Internal storage space, well-maintained building w nice yard
- Just 2 minutes’ walk to the beach, easy bus terminus transport
- Close to an array of acclaimed eateries, village supermarket
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||76|
|Median Rental Price||$1,253 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||90|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|