Property ID: 18484590
Offering a superb semi-like layout and an abundance of poise and style, this renovated 2-bedroom home is a near-beach stunner, ready to move in. Just a few minutes’ level walk to the iconic sands of Bondi, it is ideally positioned on a sought-after street, providing the best of the east in a lovely package. Situated on the ground floor of a delightful Art Deco block, it has been meticulously remodelled and exudes a personable, peaceful charm.
The oversized north-facing master bedroom, with built-in robes and plantation shutters, features an adjoining sunroom looking across to the Royal Sydney Golf Club, while the second bedroom is also a generous space, with built-ins. With beautifully treated original floorboards throughout, the home flows through to the kitchen and combined living/dining space. A stylish zone with direct access to the block’s generous backyard, this is a chilled space, the kitchen itself featuring high-end Ilve appliances and stone benches.
With ceiling fans throughout and an impeccable sense of modern style tastefully combined with heritage touches, this home is a cosy classic. Just down the road from the harbour and with the buzz of Bondi within easy reach, it is an ideal pad, perfect for those seeking a quiet space yet remaining close to the action.
- Lovely ground-floor apartment with the feel of a semi
- Perfectly positioned in easy reach of beach, harbour
- Lovingly renovated to tasteful specifications throughout
- Large bedrooms, both with b/ins, plantation shutters
- Excellent bathroom, high-end finishes, nice and bright
- Large kitchen, stone benches + portable central bench
- Ilve induction cooking, gas connection, int. d/washer
- Additional storage in rear shed
- Convenient internal laundry, handily positioned
- A short stroll to the popular Plumer Rd eateries, cafes
- Close to an abundance of local schools, lifestyle facilities
- A wonderful home in a much-desired near-beach area
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||83|
|Median Rental Price||$1,500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||169|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|