Property ID: 18968436
Just a street from the beach and full of light, this good-sized apartment features sunny balcony and 2 quiet bedrooms, making for a perfect beachside pad. Ideally positioned within metres of the buzzing Hall St cafe strip yet retaining a peaceful atmosphere, this home stands as a prime opportunity in an ever-popular locale.
Positioned on the NE corner of the first floor of the “Alcestan” block and featuring a large lock-up garage, it is imbued with a casual beachy feel, the layout neatly arranged to benefit from the sun. Poised without doubt to benefit from a personalised touch to capitalise on its potential, this home stands ready to be transformed into a fantastically chic beach residence.
If you’ve pictured yourself having a quick surf then grabbing a coffee at one of Bondi’s hippest cafes before heading off to work, then this residence is for you. Properties in this street, so close to the beach, rarely become available, making this a prized opportunity for the astute buyer. Convenient, cosy and thoroughly “coastal”, this home is a must-see for those looking in the near-beach Bondi market.
- Great position on a tightly held street in the heart of Bondi
- Excellent scope for a personal remodelling to bring to life
- Long north-facing balcony directly off bright living area
- Easy access to huge LUG with separate door entry
- Generously sized kitchen offering chance for redesign
- Main bedroom a bright space w b/ins and balcony access
- Full separate laundry, excellent north-south cross ventilation
- Seconds to the Hall St precinct, just minutes to the sand
- Close to post office, banks, acclaimed eateries, cafes
- Exceptional investment or perfect for owner-occupier
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||48|
|Median Rental Price||$1,225 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||253|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|