Property ID: 11038708
Brilliantly designed for contemporary living with clean lines and floor-to-ceiling glass, this superb penthouse delivers the ultimate in space and security for discerning downsizers seeking a luxury lifestyle of style and sophistication set on the harbour side of Double Bay only minutes to the village. A tranquil sanctuary with sunny north aspect, it crowns exclusive Oasis’, a boutique building of only 3 apartments with level access to a secure lift lobby.
Private, light and airy, it offers spacious living & dining areas, deluxe Miele kitchen, huge main bedroom (with large walk-in wardrobe & travertine ensuite with bath & separate shower), 2nd double bedroom, study/3rd bedroom, main travertine bathroom, guest powder room, big laundry (adjacent to drying terrace) and a multitude of outdoor areas including a wide wraparound terrace with b/in BBQ.
Additional features include high ceilings, polished timber floors, plush carpet, external louvres, ducted zoned r/c air-con, CBus electronics, intercom security, alarm system, abundant b/in storage, excellent cross-flow ventilation and 2 car spaces (with turntable) in the remote-controlled garage with washing bay and 2 visitor parking spaces.
- Spacious living w seamless indoor-outdoor flow
- Large terrace with b/in BBQ, private balconies
- Caesarstone gas kitchen with Miele appliances
- Secluded bedroom wing with ample b/in storage
- Main bedroom w WIR, limestone ensuite & balcony
- 2 more large double bedrooms, both with b/ins
- Travertine bathrooms & powder room, rain showers
- Ducted zoned r/c air-con, security alarm system
- Automatic blinds, custom curtains, external louvres
- Vast b/in storage, 2 car spaces, secure lift access
- Short stroll to village shops, cafes, restaurants, ferry
View: by prior appointment
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$1,495 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||102|
|Median Rental Price||$730 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|