Property ID: 11185970
With an exceptional beach side location this 3-bedroom apartment is the largest residence in landmark Berkeley Court, a circa 1927 Art Deco refurbished building with grand terrazzo foyer and new lift to the communal rooftop terrace with views. Never before offered to the market, the 94 sqm apartment has a separate 4 sqm lock-up storeroom (ideal for storing surfboards) adjacent to the building’s entrance.
Soaring 2.8m high ceilings, polished rosewood floors and a magnificent decorative arch above its front door distinguish the Art Deco elegance of this first floor apartment that originally formed part of Berkeley Court’s restaurant when the building operated as luxury holiday flats during the late 1920s and 1930s.
Cameo ocean views are captured from the grandly proportioned apartment featuring a spacious living/dining room, granite/gas kitchen, 3 double bedrooms, spa bathroom and laundry. Set at the corner of Beach Road and Campbell Parade, it is footsteps to the beach, cafes, restaurants, Hall Street food shopping, Bondi Markets, Icebergs and the coastal walk.
- Landmark c1927 Art Deco refurbished building
- Corner position: Beach Road & Campbell Pde
- Largest apartment in the beachside building
- Soaring 2.8m ceilings, polished rosewood floors
- Entry foyer flows to spacious living & dining area
- Granite gas kitchen with ocean cameo view
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances, Bosch dishwasher
- 3 double bedrooms, 2 with ocean cameo views
- Fully-tiled bathroom w spa bath & separate shower
- Laundry, built-in wardrobes, linen cupboard
- Secure 4sqm storeroom at entry level of building
- Communal rooftop terrace with stunning ocean views
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||46|
|Median Rental Price||$1,200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||264|
|Median Rental Price||$730 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|