Property ID: 10636372
Ideally positioned in a popular family precinct moments from Rose Bay shopping village, this semi-detached residence stands on a 436 sqm block with easy level entry from Blake Street and rear frontage to Victory Street. With a depth of more than 50 metres, the property has a large backyard with potential for a swimming pool and a garage (STCA) accessed from Victory Street.
Spread over one spacious level, the two-bedroom house features a large living central room and a big eat-in kitchen flowing to a covered outdoor dining area and the backyard. Comfortable as is, it has scope to add value with a second level extension (STCA) and captialise on the elevated position, sunny north aspect and potential harbour views.
Set behind a paved forecourt with off-street parking for one car, the house is conveniently positioned close to schools, parks and coastal walks, as well as Rose Bay harbour foreshore and Bondi Beach.
- Large parcel of land with 2 street frontages
- Backyard w potential for pool & garage STCA
- Single level layout w scope for 2nd storey STCA
- Spacious living room with open fireplace
- Large eat-in gas kitchen w granite benchtops
- Main bedroom opens to sunroom/study
- 2nd double bedroom with skylight
- White tiled bathroom, separate Euro laundry
- High ceilings, polished floorboards, air-con
- Covered alfresco dining & barbecue area
- Level entry from Blake Street, off-street parking
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$1,798 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||88 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||187|
|Median Rental Price||$675 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|