Property ID: 19420388
An oversize layout, northerly sunlight and no common walls are winning features of this ultra spacious 3-bedroom apartment in an elevated top floor position of a well-kept Art Deco building tucked away in a quiet enclave just 5 minutes walk to the surf, sand and Bondi’s beachfront cafe strip.
One of 7 apartments in the updated block with only 2 apartments per floor, the apartment presents house-size living with a wide central hallway, big living room, separate dining room, 3 large double bedrooms, period bathroom (with separate toilet) and eat-in gas kitchen. Private and airy with a breezy open feel, it has high ceilings, polished timber floors and windows on three sides.
Capturing period character and a delightful district outlook, the apartment offers character and comfortable living with scope to make your mark with modern updates. Enjoy Bondi’s endless summer in this unbeatable walk-to-everywhere location with shops, bars, restaurants and weekend markets footsteps from the door.
- Art Deco security building of 7 apartments, approx 114 sqm
- Private top floor position, sunny north aspect and district views
- Large living area
- 3 large double bedrooms, wide hallway
- Period bathroom with shower above bath
- Separate toilet adjacent to bathroom
- Eat-in gas kitchen, built-in linen closet
- High ceilings, polished timber floors
- Elevated leafy vista from wide windows
- Residents’ laundry & large level garden
Property styled for photographic purposes only
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$1,295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||30 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||102|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|