Property ID: 9226586
This immaculate, north facing one bedroom apartment is bathed in natural light and overlooks beautiful internal landscaped gardens.
Situated in the contemporary inner city enclave of Waterloo and located on Level 3 of The Rise’ building, this property is in as new condition and will be sure to tick all the boxes.
Residents enjoy access to resort style facilities including an outdoor swimming pool, cabanas, gymnasium, outdoor pizza oven and BBQ areas.
Other features include:
- Open plan, north facing living and dining area
- Functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops
- Good size bedroom with ceiling fan and direct access to the balcony
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- Large entertaining balcony with natural gas outlet for a BBQ
- Excellent public transport to the city CBD right on your doorstep
- Close to Green Square train station
- Short walk to East Village Shopping Centre and Bourke, Dank & Crown Street’s cafs
|Building / Floor Area||63 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||40 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||387|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|