Property ID: 9224216
This as new north facing apartment located on level 3 in the sought after ‘Rise’ development in Waterloo combines great design and state of the art residential facilities.
- Open plan living leads onto north facing entertainer’s balcony
- Good size bedroom with its own balcony overlooking the gardens
- Well-appointed gourmet kitchen with marble bench top
- Luxury bathroom with walk-in shower
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Exceptional resort style facilities include pool, gym and BBQ areas
- Perfectly located and a short stroll to cafes, restaurants and East Village shops
- Proximity to all manner of public transport including trains, buses and bike lanes
- Close to Sydney’s famous beaches
Perfect opportunity for either a first home buyer or investor
Strata levies – $1070.00 approx.
Water rates- $174.00 approx.
Council rates – $248.00 approx.
Call Trevor Back on 0428 006 900 to arrange an inspection at anytime
Note: Photographic images of internal furnishings are for illustrative purposes only
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||40 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||387|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|