Property ID: 9224244
This large, as new two-bedroom split level apartment is located on levels 4 & 5 of the acclaimed Divercity development. With spacious interiors, loads of natural light and east facing bedrooms overlooking the beautiful landscaped gardens this property is sure to impress.
Additional features include:
- Private, self contained master room & en-suite bathroom on the entry level
- Large living/dining area flows onto good size balcony
- Dedicated study area
- Lots of internal storage
- Functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- Secure undercover car parking with storage cage
- Short walk to East Village Shopping Centre & Green Square Station
- Excellent public transport to the city CBD right on your doorstep
- Short walk to Bourke, Danks & Crown Street’s cafs and eateries
- Close to some of Sydney’s best beaches
Divercity residents enjoy an unparalleled living environment, surrounded by quality facilities including heated swimming pool, gym, rooftop cinema and alfresco barbecue areas.
On the weekends you’ll be spoilt for things to do with the Sydney Cricket Ground, The Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park, Centennial Park and Randwick Racecourse all within a 3klm radius.
Available for inspection anytime by appointment.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||40 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||372|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|