Property ID: 9224322
This north facing two bedroom/two bathroom apartment is located up high on Level 7 of the Divercity Tower and has great city views. Bathed in morning sun and natural light the property is in immaculate condition.
Situated in the contemporary inner city enclave of Waterloo, Divercity combines outstanding design and state of the art residential facilities.
Residents enjoy an unparalleled living environment, surrounded by quality facilities including heated swimming pool, gym, rooftop cinema and alfresco barbecue areas.
Additional features include:
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and mirrored built-in robes
- Large living/dining area
- Functional gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and Ceaserstone bench tops
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- Secure undercover car parking with storage
- Excellent public transport to the city CBD right on your doorstep
- Short walk to Bourke, Danks & Crown Street’s cafs and eateries
On the weekends you’ll be spoilt for things to do with the Sydney Cricket Ground, The Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park, Centennial Park and Randwick Racecourse all within 3klm radius.
Just a few more minutes to the east and you have your choice of Bondi, Bronte and Coogee beaches.
Contact Trevor Back on 0428 006 900 to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||40 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||372|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|