Property ID: 9224531
Situated on the top floor of the highly acclaimed Divercity development in Waterloo, this spacious north facing apartment ensures a lifestyle of comfort, style and convenience. Offering open plan living that leads onto a private sun-drenched balcony, it is perfect for entertaining. Located in a quiet area of the complex and overlooking the picturesque landscaped gardens and luxurious pool area, this property is sure to impress.
This pristine and near new apartment is ideal for an astute investor or owner occupier looking to enjoy an unparalleled lifestyle.
- Single level, open plan living & dining area
- Well-appointed kitchen with island bench and stainless steel appliances
- Large master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, ensuite and private balcony
- Luxury bathrooms with walk in showers
- Internal laundry
- High quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Generous outdoor entertaining area with ideal north facing aspect
- Reverse cycle air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- Ample storage
- Underground security parking
- Resort style facilities including alfresco BBQ area, gym & pool.
- Close proximity to all manner of transport including buses, trains & bike lanes
- Conveniently located and a short stroll to cafes, restaurants and East Village shops
- Close to some of Sydney’s famous beaches.
Strata levies approx. $1,457 per quarter
Council rates approx. $248 per quarter
Water rates approx. $174 per quarter
Inspection by appointment at anytime
Contact Trevor Back 0428 006 900
Note: Photography is for advertising and promotional purposes only
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$755 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||411|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|