Property ID: 16813404
Overlooking an impressive central courtyard this huge, north facing split-level apartment is perfectly located in the heart of Zetland. With sprawling parklands, East Village shopping centre and great public transport on your doorstep this property offers loads of space and the ultimate in convenience.
- Spacious open plan living leads onto a north facing entertainer’s balcony
- Private & tranquil location within the complex
- Modern gourmet kitchen with island bench, European oven and gas cooktop
- Generous sized master bedroom with ensuite and its own balcony
- Second bedroom with mirrored built-ins
- Designer bathrooms
- Ample internal storage
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning both upstairs & downstairs
- Study nook with built in desk
- Secure car space, lift access and intercom
- Short stroll to Green Square station and bus stops
- Only steps away from East Village shops
Strata levies- $1318.00 approx.
Water rates- $174.00 approx.
Council rates- $213.00 approx.
Please contact Trevor Back on 0428 006 900 to arrange a private inspection at anytime
|Building / Floor Area||104 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$890 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||254|
|Median Rental Price||$660 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||35 %|