Property ID: 17925852
It’s your time to call this colorful beauty your new home. Well designed, brick veneer sitting on a large 562 sqm block of land. Situated in quiet cul de sac, it is perfect for the growing family and/or investor.
This renovated house is the right choice for the smart buyer!
• Four bedrooms, all with built-ins and ensuite
• Polyurethane kitchen with stone benchtop, gas cooking stainless appliances and dish washer
• Nice lounge and dining openly connected
• Separate meal/family area
• Quality timber and tiled flooring throughout
• Neat fully tiled 2nd bathroom with corner spa
• Covered carport area that can fit up to 2 vehicles with a lot of street parking
• Split system A/C to keep you cool in summer
• Pergola for the family fun times
• Nice backyard with garden shed and timber fencing
• Laundry, down lights, blinds, freshly painted and more.
Within close proximity to local shops, sporting grounds, public transport and worship places, also within the catchment of many local schools.
This property is ready to move in or rent out, great to live in or good investment.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||113|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$465 p.w.|