Property ID: 16846620
Truly a home to warm the heart with an abundance of character a large 860m2 block and a family friendly – quiet, tree lined street in Coalfalls the possibilities are endless!!
The owners have relocated and are determined to sell, so don’t hesitate in securing your viewing with Richard Bird from Raine & Horne
- Great sized family home.
- 3 generous sized bedrooms
- Family friendly floor plan
- Separate lounge/living
- Open plan family/dining
- Character filled timbre kitchen with breakfast bar
- Full length – wide front veranda
- Party sized covered entertaining deck
- Secure 2 car lock up garage
- Plenty of storage space underneath
- Security screens and fans through out
- Shady back garden with abundant space for the kids, chooks, vegie patch etc
Extremely desirable location and within Walking distance to Ipswich CBD, Bus Stop, Rail, prestigious private schools that include: Ipswich Grammar School, St Mary’s College, St Edmunds College and Blair State.
|Building / Floor Area||107 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|