Property ID: 17509695
702m2 – 4 Beds 2 Baths 2 Cars Fully Fenced
Delivering the lifestyle and flexibility every family is looking for in a quality, well maintained, modern home. Positioned in a quiet, family friendly neighborhood, this home will definitely impress and presents a fantastic opportunity to purchase and we encourage immediate inspections.
This property offers:
- Four great sized bedrooms with built-in robe’s
- Master suite with walk-in robe and en-suite
- Large open plan design in the family, lounge and dining room
- Modern kitchen with abundant bench and storage space
- Private under cover patio area perfect for BBQ’s
- Split system air conditioning and fans
- Security screens fitted
- Double garage with remote control and secure internal access
- Fully Fenced and secure 702m2 block
- Potential Side access available
Located in one of Ipswich’s most popular lifestyle locations, this home is a stone’s throw to the heart of Brassall, offering a peaceful family-friendly atmosphere, convenient access to Sporting clubs, Ipswich CBD, and wide range of facilities including major shopping centres, restaurants and retail options. The area is close to a variety of schools and has easy access to the Warrego Highway.
Please call Richard Bird now to inspect or visit one of our scheduled open for inspections.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||209|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|