Property ID: 17974425
643m2 – 4 Beds – 2 Baths – 2 Cars – Side Access Available
Designed for easy living and positioned in a quiet, family oriented community. The new owners will love the convenient location and easy access to all amenities.
- Park the Boat or Caravan – easy wide access
- Four great sized bedrooms with built-in robe’s
- Master suite with walk-in robe and en-suite
- Large open plan design in the family, lounge and dining room
- Modern kitchen with abundant bench and storage space
- Private under cover patio area perfect for BBQ’s
- Split system air conditioning and fans
- Double garage with remote control and secure internal access
- Fully Fenced and secure 643m2 block
- Side access available
Located in one of Ipswich’s most popular lifestyle locations, this home is a stone’s throw to the heart of Brassall, offering a peaceful family-friendly atmosphere, convenient access to Sporting clubs, Ipswich CBD, and wide range of facilities including major shopping centres, restaurants and retail options. The area is close to a variety of schools and has easy access to the Warrego Highway.
Please call Richard Bird now to inspect or visit one of our scheduled open for inspections.
|Land Area||643.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||211|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|