Property ID: 17829425
Proudly positioned in sought after beachside’ Kiama address, this home will delight with its sense of natural light, space and beautifully appointed interiors. Picture perfect from the street with solid brick render and subtle cladding, enhanced with extra high ceilings and ornate cornices’ within. The living and dining are open plan creating superb spaces for day to day comfort and entertaining. Solid cedar timber kitchen leads to covered outdoor entertaining creating an elevated area capturing the sun from the stunning north-east aspect. Three large bedrooms all with high ceilings to which one spills out to a rear deck creating a spacious feel. This creates numerous options for teenagers, extended families and friends. Enjoy 2 full classic styled bathrooms including fully integrated heated towel rails, large in size making it suitable to all ages. Make the most of large double garaging with extra large driveway allowing numerous options for boats, trailers, caravans etc. Large 669sqm (approx.) level block of land is ideal for all ages. All within an easy walk to Kiama’s premier beaches, local schools, sporting ovals, parks, reserves and shops.
Opportunities to inspect premier homes in premier locations are certainly rare. All the work is completed, simply move in and enjoy! See you there! For further details contact Scott Douglas on 0450 099 227 or email [email protected]
- Stunning single level layout on 669sqm (approx.) block.
- Large garage and storage, huge diveway with rear access for boats, trailers, caravans etc.
- Open plan living and dining with quality cedar timber kitchen
- Covered outdoor rear entertaining with sunny north/easterly aspect
- Ideal level block of land with gardens and grass areas allowing numerous options
- Walking distance to beaches, schools, restaurants and cafs
- Picture perfect in every way! Nothing to do but enjoy.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||138|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||110|
|Median Rental Price||$453 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||37 %|