Property ID: 17706526
Brimming with wonderful potential, this north-east facing full brick semi family home is set on a large 230m2 (approx.) block of land in a quiet yet convenient corner position. Combining a generous floor plan with an abundance of bright and sunny interiors this home provides ample scope for renovations (STCA), and unlimited possibilities to recreate a brand-new home.
Offering two generous sized bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, huge lounge area, bathroom with separate shower and bathtub, undercover car space, separate laundry and original kitchen flowing onto the dining/living area and courtyard, providing opportunity for entertaining.
• Large open plan living and dining area
• Two generous sized bedrooms, both with built-ins
• Neat & Tidy original bathroom with bathtub
• Spacious original kitchen with electrical cooking & plenty of storage
• Solid brick construction, scope to renovate (STCA)
• Great opportunity for first home buyers
• Separate laundry with storage, extra W.C
• Undercover car space
• Set in a quiet yet convenient location, moments from parks, schools, restaurants, transport and less than 5km to Randwick, local beaches & Sydney CBD.
Water Rates: $764.32 per annum
Council Rates: $1557.78 per annum
Inspect: Thursday & Saturday 11:00 to 12:00pm
Agent: Sam Karatasas 0418 280 923
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||75|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||90|
|Median Rental Price||$585 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|