Property ID: 17991542
Situated in a quiet tree lined street, this modern semi ticks all the boxes.
The impressive three-bedroom home has been recently renovated to maximize space and natural light while still retaining some of its original features such as the high ornate ceilings, polished original timber floor boards and stained-glass windows.
Complete with a white picket fence and lovely maintained front and rear gardens, this immaculate property showcases the best of open plan living.
Boasting a stylish architectural design, the property features brand new extra wide “black butt” timber floor boards, throughout the living area, a modern black paneled feature wall and built-in credenza complete with a stone top, stunning galley style kitchen finished with Carrara stone bench top with splash back.
The living space combines a dining area to easily accommodate a 12-seater table looking out onto an undercover large deck which flows through from the living area, providing additional living space and a great entertaining area.
- Well sized bedrooms with floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes and polished floor boards
- En-suite off the main bedroom
- Gas cooking, and gas connection for BBQ on the deck
- Brand new reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Rear lane access complete with a lock up garage
- Garden and lawn irrigation system
- Moments from Kingsford’s variety of exceptional restaurants, cafes, walking distance to public transport and minutes from Sydney CBD and Randwick shopping precinct. Additionally, only a 10-minute drive to local hospitals, schools and local beaches such as Coogee and La Perouse.
- Walking distance to local park and kids play area
Water Rates – $764.32 per annum
Council Rates -$1819.2 per annum
Area – 266m2 (approx)
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||90|
|Median Rental Price||$770 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||110|
|Median Rental Price||$575 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|