Ideally suited to family living, this character home has benefited from a contemporary designer renovation. The flowing floorplan is filled with natural light, with large open living and dining areas, three bedrooms, and a modern galley style kitchen with gas cooking and innovative storage solutions. There is an oversized rear yard, with grassy lawn area perfect for the kids, and side access along the driveway with parking for multiple vehicles. Located on a peaceful street in a family friendly pocket of the Inner West, this home is within easy distance of shopping, schools, and local parklands.
- Spacious living and dining area, polished timber floors, high ceilings
- Contemporary galley kitchen, gas cook top, stone benches, ample storage
- Three light filled bedrooms, master bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Oversized rear lawn, ideal space for kids and entertaining, garden shed
- Side access along the driveway with parking for two or more vehicles
- Convenient location, nestled between Earlwood and Campsie villages
- Family friendly area close to schools, parklands, local shops and cafes
Suburb Profile: Clemton Park, 2206
Clemton Park is a suburb of Sydney’s Canterbury-Bankstown region, 13 kilometres south-west of the Sydney central business district. There is a group of local shops located at the intersection of Bexley Road and William Street. Village shopping is easily accessible by car, the suburb is moments from Campsie, Earlwood, and Belmore shopping districts. Family friendly, Clemton Park is surrounded by a number of schools, parklands, and recreation facilities.
Filippo D’Arrigo 0416 118 621
Catherine Zatti 0421 194 333
Raine&Horne Marrickville 02 9560 7599
Auction: 6.30pm on 20 September 2017
City Fringe Auction Rooms
9 Missenden Rd, Camperdown