Property ID: 9775091
Enter this house via a large living room area featuring timber floors and sky high ceilings, creating amazing spaciousness. This house offers generous proportions for the ultimate entertainment & enjoyment. This is a truly unique lifestyle opportunity with a house close to amenities, pet-friendly yard and functional living spaces. This is a home with an abundance of charm and character.
The bedrooms are good-sized with built-ins and the kitchen has plenty of storage space. The accommodation comprises generous living areas that create a feeling of spaciousness. The master bedroom has plenty of space for a king size bed and offers an abundance of storage space with a built-in robe. The manageable-sized block of land provides plenty of room for a boat, caravan and a new shed if desired.
• Undercover entertaining area
• High ceilings are a prominent feature throughout the home
• Living room with welcoming fireplace
• This property is walking distance to the beach
• Close to a great variety of dining options.
• The fully fenced backyard has a powered shed for all the boy’s toys
• A shower and bath combo features in the bathroom
• Separate toilet
• Stand alone 2 car garage
• The kitchen is a chef’s delight
Not a cent to spend… just move in and enjoy! There’s also a grocery store within the precinct, so you’ll be able to pick up last minute staples, or do your weekly shop. Position plus potential make this an excellent buyer opportunity. Here is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a great, low maintenance property in the gorgeous seaside township of Normanville.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||63|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||67 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||1|